Friday, November 28, 2014

Our words

by Jessica Finney

Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my Redeemer.

Have you ever been around a person, that you know they are lying because their mouth is moving? Then there are those who lie to protect themselves so you never know whats real and what isn't. It doesn't just effect the non-Christians. I know several people who are suppose to be Christians that I don't feel like I can trust at all. How are we suppose to shine God's light, if people don't trust us?

This week, month, and year lets focus on what we say and think about so it will be pleasing to the Lord.

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for being my strength and my Redeemer. Help me to always be able to discern the truth and to keep my words clean of lies and my focus be always on you so people see You in me. In Jesus name, amen.




No comments: