Thursday, December 1, 2011

Changes

I'm not a big fan of that word. Changes. Sometimes they hurt. Sometimes they make us uncomfortable, especially when we have to step out of our comfort zone. That being said, the changes to The Olive Branch will hardly be noticeable. Actually, the only change will be to the posting schedule.

The Olive Branch will continue to be about God and glorifying His name. Bethany has done a great job with managing this blog as have the women who came before her. They deserve a round of applause. Let's keep the momentum going and continue reaching others for Christ!

I will eagerly welcome any contributions. If you would like to submit a devotion, please do so. If you are not confident in your writing abilities but would like a specific issue or topic to be discussed, or if something has been laid on your heart, please let me know. In either case, you can send an email to fccgals@hotmail.com

The posting schedule will be slightly different. Rather than having a new post on each Friday, I will be posting devotions over the weekend (so Saturdays or Sundays). And I will try to have a new post for each week.

Okay. That wasn't so bad. I should have a devotion ready for this weekend so expect another post tomorrow or the day after.

I look forward to this journey. Happy Friday!

~Charity Pence

No comments: